Sunday, October 7, 2012

A Blessed, Blustery Day

I am so thankful for today.  My attire consists of boots, jeans, and my Patagonia....and I'm completely comfortable.  I've got hot expresso in my Baylor Tervis Tumbler that I brewed this afternoon, and although I'm writing an eight page paper that's due at midnight, this is the most relaxing thing I've experienced in two weeks.
 In the last 14 days, my immune system has succumbed to the stomach flu, a sinus infection, and bronchitis.  On top of it, I've been a busy girl with school work, photo sessions, float, and p.r. stuff.  My body has been screaming for rest.  Today is the day that I give in and take it easy.  Stressing about a big paper doesn't sound like an easy day, but considering what I've been up to lately, it totally is.  Plus I'm not stressing too much because I'm too relaxed, and I'm determined to knock this thing out as quickly as possible.

Today is chill, and I'm so thankful and happy for that.  Praise God.

No comments:

Post a Comment