Saturday, November 10, 2012

Reasons I've Had a Good Month:

I haven't blogged in a month.  If I were to give excuses they would all be summed up with one word:  busy.  Like most students, it's that time of year where everything seems to hit you at once: tests, papers, presentations, etc.  That's what I'll be working on the next 9 days before I head home for Thanksgiving.

To recap the past month, I've been overwhelmed by God's provision and grace.  Here's a glimpse of some positive things that have been going on in my life:

1.  The website that I've been working on for my sorority since January went live on Tuesday, October 9, 2012.  I'm so excited to finally see it come to life and share it with everyone!  Check it out: www.bayloradpi.com.

2.  I love my internship.  I'm so thankful that God brought this opportunity into my life.  I've learned so much and really enjoy what I do.  My job is always a highlight of my week.  My passion for photography has only grown.

3.  Generosity.  I received a couple of surprises from some people that absolutely made my day.  I'm inspired and reminded to do kind things for people.

4.  I got a card in the mail from my mom the other week.  It's the little things.

5.  We had a Parents' Weekend tailgate, which was so fun!  Shout out to Lauren and Kaitlyn for doing such a wonderful job!



6.  I've had really great conversations with my roommate.  She is such an encourager!  We are silly because we have dance parties all the time and always find reasons to laugh; we are daring because we made plans to be.  (And we might have carried some of those plans out...)

7.  I went to a shower for one of my good friends!  It was great to share some of those fun moments with her.

8.  I got a new lens!  It takes beautiful pictures.

9.  I auditioned for SING 2013 and made specialty dance!  I love dancing and performing, and it will be such a blessing to perform with my sisters in Waco Hall again.

10.  Homecoming was such a blast!  My family came down, and I had so much fun sharing Baylor traditions with them. 
Basically, I'm just a really happy girl.  Can't praise God enough for such a wonderful life.

No comments:

Post a Comment