Monday, January 7, 2013

Brooke Bailey Photography

Brooke Bailey Photography officially opened for business December 4, 2012!  After taking several photography classes over the years, working as a staff photographer at Camp Ozark and interning with a top local photographer in Waco, I am taking clients.  During my last semester at Baylor, I will be specializing in senior sessions.  

I feel so blessed that I am realizing this dream.  All of my learning and photography experiences in the past years have culminated into this moment.

This past month has been amazing, and I am looking forward to all of the great photo sessions this semester.  I am proud of this business and cannot wait to see where it takes me in the coming years.

Let's take some pictures.

Email me:  brookebaileyphoto@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment