Friday, May 11, 2012

Coming Up Next...

I just ended my junior year and have acquired the senior status....So what's next?


1) Little Rock time
2) The Italian life
3) Getting down to business



I'll be in Little Rock hanging out with family, getting out on the boat, swimming, eating home cooked meals and getting ready for Italia. In a couple of weeks, I'll be studying abroad in the beautiful country of Italy. I'm taking two classes: Magazine and Feature Writing and Media Photo II. That’s six hours worth of writing assignments and photo stories. I hope to keep family and friends updated via email and blog posts. With any luck or motivation, I’ll be posting every week. That’s the goal at least. I’m super excited and really nervous at the same time. This experience will be full of adventures, culture and learning. I can’t wait to see what I will learn and how I will grow.

When I get back from studying abroad, I’ll be getting down to business. Meaning, I’m excited to say I’ll be starting my own business—Capture Photography by Brooke. I’ve been taking pictures for a while now, it’s time to start getting paid for it…hopefully. The second half of the summer I’ll be planning logistics and getting things started in time for August. I’m excited to chase this dream. Getting paid to do what I love to do…that sounds amazing.

Here’s a glimpse of my work and watermark:
Hannah at The Old Mill


No comments:

Post a Comment