Wednesday, February 22, 2012

You Know Life is Busy When...

This week is a crazy week. Next week is a crazy week. I think this whole month has been one extremely long crazy week, and we just didn't know it.  Can you tell I'm really excited about spring break?

Top 4 ways you know it's a crazy week:

1.  Your diet is off.  Don't be too grossed out, but today I ate half of a piece of raisin bread...that was a month old. Yeah, it was a little stale, but no mold, so that's a plus, right? I forgot I ran out of breakfast food, and there's no time to go to the grocery store. Tomorrow, I think I'll change it up and eat a cookie for breakfast, instead.
Lunch was average: I had a decent turkey sandwich.
Dinner...well, between the library and SING practice, I almost forgot about it. With only 20 minutes to spare, PB&J was the way to go, along with an orange I found in the back of the fridge. Yum.


2.  No sleep.  I got approximately five hours of sleep last night, and I've been delirious all day.  I've been going from 7am to now.  I'll probably be up for another hour or so.

3.  Multiple writing assignments, a 10 page paper, a presentation, a two-part midterm, and two applications are due in the span of 10 days.  No big deal.  Just keep calm and study.

My trusty planner.


4.  I'm either at the library, in class, or at SING practice. I'm never home. Except when I sleep, which is rare, too.



It's crazy, but I secretly love it. Life is a gift, and we must choose joy and take delight in the little things. That is my challenge these next two weeks, as my life mimics the four illustrations above.
Spring break, breathing, sleeping, good food, family, and free time are on its way. Until then, live it up.