Thursday, December 8, 2011

Finals are Here, and It's Well-noted

Ah finals--the most stressful time of the year.  Here I am, sitting in Starbucks, with a tall mocha (with soy milk) at my side. My notes are scattered all over my little corner table, and I've just finished outlining one essay for my history of journalism class.  It's time to take a break.

All I can really think about is anything, but my test tomorrow. As I read my newsfeed on Facebook, I realize I'm not alone.  I can hear the collective sigh of frustration and feel the procrastination radiating off my computer screen.  Ill probably check my email after this, look at Facebook one more time and then make a to-do list, all before returning to my studies.

To study or not to study?  That is the popular question for most of us college kids.  I'll have to choose to study in about 20 minutes or so, but for now, let the delaying and putting things off continue.  I would rather not read "Mightier Than the Sword" and outline my essays, so I think I won't.  For now.

No comments:

Post a Comment